In this age of egocentrism, how refreshing to meet someone who is truly trying to leave the world a better place. Jean Scholtes, the owner of KIND Soap Company- 20 Allen Ave 63119, is one entrepreneur who is committed to not only making outstanding products, but also reaching out a helping hand to those in need. Driven by a desire to find products that wouldn’t irritate her skin, Scholtes discovered that using all natural ingredients was the key. Applying her aromatherapy certification, she set out to develop a line that does amazing things for your skin and smells even better! KIND bath and body products are made using organic ingredients and essential oils. No synthetics, no harmful chemicals. Just handmade soaps, lotions and candles with scents like Lavender, Lemongrass and Rose that deliver on their promise. “Our products are ridiculously better than traditional soaps,” Scholtes says, ” they’re gentler on your skin and smell great!”
Her charming shop is thoughtfully arranged and beautifully decorated. All of her products are well explained and available for testing. And don’t get me started on how MARVELOUS it smells! “I can smell a fake scent immediately! For example, real Rose smells completely different from a synthetic version. It’s actually a very theraputic scent, there’s a reason Rose is called the queen of flowers,” Scholtes explained. KIND is a bouquet of delicious scents that enhance your shopping experience. From bar soaps to their popular “It Stick”, you will delight in trying them all.
KIND products are always three things: KIND to your skin, to the earth and to others. Scholtes supports several charities through sales of her line. Some examples are Autism Speaks which receives 10 cents from every product sold and The Missouri Humane Society that gets $1.00 from sales of the manKIND soap sampler. She takes it a step further by purchasing packaging from Distant Village, their eco-friendly products are made by artisans in remote villages. Now that’s HANTASTIC! Here’s a peek at what KIND has in store:
– Fantastic stuff for your shower or bath!
– How cool is this Bath Tea? It’s a giant tea bag for your bath filled with ingredients of your choice. What a luxurious soak!
– Kisses Lip Balms: Made with moisturizers and organic flavors, so you’ll be ready to pucker up!
– Vintage Balm Shell: Each unique vintage piece of jewelry can be filled with the scented balm of your choice. I tried the Gypsy Rose and literally couldn’t stop sniffing my arm for the rest of the day…people were staring.
– The It Stick! It’s easy to see why this is a top seller! It’s such a versatile product, the It Stick can be used as a lotion bar, deodorant, therapeutic aromatherapy rub, solid perfume or shave balm. Available in addictive scents for men and women.
KIND has products for the whole family, including a baby line. You will find something wonderful for yourself and feel good about making a purchase that ultimately helps others. Visit this lovely shop in Webster Groves or see them online at :www.kindsoap.com Happy Shopping!