Picture it: You’re out shopping for that perfect gift, you found just the right thing, but it needs something more. What to do, what to do? Perhaps add a tasty treat? Too bad there aren’t many shops that combine gifts and gourmet snacks. Until now! Yes, you can have your cake and eat it too….literally! At Sweet Boutique- 8115A Maryland Ave 63105, owner Kristin Held features a fabulous array of unique gift items AND scrumptious edibles! “Our sweet treats are handmade, as is much of our gift merchandise, I try to keep it as local as I can, ” Held said. Personalized goods, such as a darling ceramic line made by a friend, are one of her top sellers. Sweet Boutique carries it all from baby gifts, to graduations, to engagements. “One thing that sets us apart is our delivery service with any gift basket order. There’s no charge for a delivery within 5 miles of Clayton and a nominal fee for areas outside of that, ” Held explains, “In fact, one of my best customers is someone I’ve never met, she calls and describes the type of basket she wants and I take care of it!” Here’s a peek at what Sweet Boutique has in store:
– Beatriz Ball fine metalware! This amazingly beautiful line can be used for baking, chilling, serving AND it never has to be polished!
– Sweet Boutique has a large selection of acrylic merchandise, perfect for adding a monogram or single initial of your choice! *all prices include personalization*
– Check out these unique ceramic pieces, made by a friend of the owner! Each can be personalized, some while you wait!
– Sweet Boutique stocks Spartina 449, an accessory line out of South Carolina. Love the colors and fabrics!
– Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and this store has you covered!
Browsing at Sweet Boutique is a delightful experience! Everywhere you turn, fun colors and interesting details await your senses. Owner Kristin Held is happy to show you around and assist you in finding the perfect sweet for your sweet! Visit this darling shop in downtown Clayton or see it online at: www.facebook.com/SweetboutiqueSTL Happy Valentine’s Day!